Hypnosis and Coaching
How does it work?
Hypnosis is a process by which an individual is guided to an altered state of consciousness characterized by deep relaxation. Perceptions, such as the slowing down of time, and a shift from analytic to synesthetic thinking, wherein the mind shows less dependence on logic and a greater receptivity to sensations and feelings are the characteristics of a hypnotic state. The resulting change in perception and thinking is known as a trance state.Hypnosis, along with life coaching is a powerful combination to both offer affirmations to the subconscious, along with an actionable conscious plan through coaching. Your first visit is 90 minutes with suggested follow-up meetings lasting 50-minutes to one hour, if desired.
What to Expect:
- During your initial 90-minute session, together we will begin to explore your goals and desires.
- We then reinforce that plan on the subconscious level using hypnosis.
- You leave with tangible instructions for an actionable plan to move both consciously and subconsciously toward your goals and desires.
- You will gain strategies, tools, and a deeper awareness of behavior patterns, which facilitates change where needed.
About the Hypnotic Trance:
The hypnotic trance state is a natural state. In fact, we all move in and out of trance states throughout our day quite effortlessly, especially as we fall off to sleep and when we are roused into an awake state. Hypnosis and trance states are fundamental human traits that have been documented in ancient texts from Egypt, China, Greece and Rome. Hypnosis promotes the cultivation of imagination, which heightens positive expectations and motivation for success.
Hypnotherapy has undergone extensive conceptual evolution and technical sophistication in recent years, and is increasingly understood as an adjunct treatment modality with the capacity to address a wide range of issues, such as:
- clearing unhealthy habits (smoking, overeating, etc.)
- creating new positive and life-affirming beliefs
- performance Anxiety (On-Camera, Stage, and Athletics)
- preparing for a positive childbirth experience
- managing pain, anxiety, insomnia
My Goal for You:
My goal for you is to offer a professional, caring, and quality experience. I want you to leave with tools that you can use on your own. Most clients find they have the tools needed within two to eight sessions. I will teach you self-hypnosis, and offer you a platform to learn how to tap your own intuitive plan to move forward with inspired actions, rather than desperate actions. You will learn to recognize both paths and become aware of how to make quality decisions to stay within the energy of inspiration. Your dreams come to fruition one thought at a time, which leads to actions, which manifest your desired outcome. Hypnosis speeds up this process by engaging the subconscious. Under the guidance of a professional, certified practitioner, and coupled with personal coaching, this is a powerful and effective modality.
Our Complementary Cancer Care Program:
If you are dealing with a cancer diagnosis, treatment, or are facilitating care for a loved one, hypnosis and intuitive life coaching can help you:
- manage pain
- calm an over-active mind
- discover peace within a turbulent time
- determine positive outcomes pre- and post-surgery with visualization
- create supportive home environments with family coaching, and much more
To learn more, please click below.
For more information about the hypnosis process, please see our FAQs.
Important Disclaimer: The information contained on this website is not intended to replace medical advice offered by physicians or licensed mental healthcare professionals. If you are under the care of a medical or mental health professional, please defer to his or her guidance before moving forward with any services offered on this website.